Sunday, June 27, 2010

Carseat Cover!

Here are pictures of ny carseat cover. I posted them on my blogswap, but I'm posting them here too!

They are for sale! Only $35 +shipping for single sided and only $40 +shipping for reversible! Both are nursing covers (unless requested otherwise) and made to your color specifications. They are also the perfect size to drape over a stroller to protect your little one from the sun, wind, rain, and snow! I'm adding a new feature too! They will all have a pocket on them for easy storage for diapers, wet wipes, cell phones or anything else you may need on the go!


The straps are made of the fabric on either side, and coordinating buttons are used.
(Cute baby not included!)

Straps inside are perfect for hanging toys from to entertain your little one!

I had the flu when this was taken. But notice how long the cover is? SO nice! You don't have to worry about baby pulling it over and people seeing things you're trying to hide!

I'm excited to fill your orders! Just comment or e-mail me with the details!

No comments: