Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swapping Blogs!

Hi, Everyone! Today I'm swapping blogs with Amanda from "Every Crafty Endeavor"! I'm showing a new really cute baby item! Head on over to her blog and check it out!

Hello Stout Made Craft Readers! I am excited to be here today posting a little something on Ciera's fun little blog! I know she is new to blogging so it is fun to be here and help her out a little bit!
My name is Amanda and I am the creative mind behind “Every Crafty Endeavor.” I am married to a dashingly handsome, hard-working man named Spencer and we have a little boy named Quinn! I work part time as a writer on a marketing team for an Engineering Company and craft in my “spare time.” I have been a “mommy blogger” for a couple years – and started Every Crafty Endeavor to showcase some crafty ideas that I have made.
Sometimes I come up with ideas on my own and sometimes I see ideas that I love and copy - always giving credit of course! That is what I love about blogging - everyone shares ideas and our homes and babies and lives are much cuter! I love to craft and cook and I have lots of fun ideas and tutorials that I love to share. I am constantly thinking about things to cook, make or sew, accessories that pop, ways to decorate my home and things to photograph.
Since the Forth of July is right around the corner I thought it would be fun to showcase a couple of Patriotic projects I have been working on!
First is my Fabric Fourth of July Wreath
And second is my ribbon Fourth of July Wreath!
On Friday, I am going to be guest posting another fun Fourth of July idea so make sure you stop by Every Crafty Endeavor and check it out! Thanks so much for having me today and I wish you luck with your cute new blog!

No comments: