Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome!

Hello! I'm so glad you found my blog! Like I state in my header, I'm a stay-at-home Mom. I love being at home with my kids, but because I do, money is tight. I've been trying to think of ways that I can help out with the money flow at our house, so I've recently started using coupons and signing up for all the free samples I can get! I've also decided to set up this blog. I'm going to be making a bunch of different things and selling them to... YOU! They'll be cute and fun and useful. I love making things and naptime is the perfect time to do that. And what's wrong with making some money while I'm at it?

I hope I get a lot of followers and can soon start helping my family. Thanks for stopping by, make sure you do often, because I'm hoping to post something new everyday!

No comments: